D-06198 Salzatal OT. Schochwitz
Telefon: +49 34609 23438
The transport connections to Healing Castle Schochwitz are quite good. You can arrive by car (view Google Map) or also by comfortable public means of travel (train, tram, bus and airplane).
Under the following two links you can find the exact timetable for trains and buses.
From the main railway station in Halle there is a direct, hourly bus connection (bus 309 or 325) to the Castle on weekdays.
www.fahrplan-online.de or Deutsche Bahn AG
Distances to other towns:
- * Halle – Berlin around 190 km
- * Halle – Leipzig around 30 km
- * Halle – Dresden around 150 km
If you want to arrive via airplane we advise following airports for arrival:
1. Airport Berlin Tegel or Airport Berlin Schönefeld: busses depart from the airport approx. every 15 minutes to Halle (Saale). From the main railway station in Halle you can take bus number 325 directly to Schochwitz. Bus stop to Schochwitz at the moment is situated in the “Buddestraße” behind the railway station.2. Airport Leipzig: the flight ticket includes a train ticket to the main railway station Halle (Saale). The train arrives every 45 minutes.
Near the main railway station there is an hourly bus departure to Schochwitz which stops right in front of the Healing Castle.
3. Airport Dresden: every 30 minutes there is a suburban train to the main railway station in Dresden. From Dresden you can take a train to Halle and continue by bus which departs from the bus station near the railway station. It will directly take you to the Healing Castle.
4. Airport Altenburg (Ryan Air): There is a shuttle between this airport and the main railway station in Leipzig. Journey time is of about 70 minutes, price 12,00€. From Leipzig take a train to Halle and there near the main railway station there is an hourly bus departure to Castle Schochwitz.